Friday, September 4, 2026

Strength 🐢 Before Speed 🏁


Confirmation Bias
 Irresistibly Scans For 
Inconsistencies

A

Self-Induced Blindness
Seeking Its Own 
Victory

Transforming Inquiries
Into Combative
Speaking

Distorts 
Information Shared

 Dedicated To
Not 
Listening

Fixated On 
Conquering
When There Can 
Be 

No Defeat

Conversing 
Is Not An Arena
Where The Contestants
Are 

You Versus Me

As i 
Derive 
No Satisfaction 

Strong Arming 
Anything
Another Individual 

Perceives 

The Hard-Headed Never Learn
It's My Testament
To Those Burned

In The Game
Of Life
Standing Firm



Knowing 
When One Must
Effectively Disengage

About face; Walk away
Or Simply Disregard
The Phone



My path led me to greater knowledge ... about the meaning of life.

Naturally, I met many ignorant people with half knowledge 
who pretended to know.

I also got to recognize immediately when:

"The Hands Were Esau's
But The Voice
Was Jacob's" 


Introspect
While 

Introvert


Embrace Who I Am

Am I
Who 
Transmutes

Shade 
From Rabbit 
Holes


Juvenile Pursuits

 Selected 
To Dead 
End

One-Sided 
Camaraderie

Gifted Room 
Which
Allowance
Brings

2 Givers;

The Underdog



Run
 It Back Twice

5:55
Aesop's 
Fables

~*2026
Head 
Crack 

In

🦵🏾 Real⚕️Time 🩼


© LaToya S . C. .




No comments:

Post a Comment