Thursday, March 18, 2021

Empire State: 7️⃣1️⃣8️⃣


Maat
The 11 Laws Of God
 Holy Grail


The 10 Crack Commandments
Didn't Decrease 
Mass Incarceration's 


Snow, Hail, Sleet, Rain


Genocidal 
Liability  
Sustained 



🎶... U Wanna Be Me ... 🎶


Minus The Pain


360 Deal
Proposed Royalties 
Off My Glory


Believed 
You Could Narrate
What Isn't Your Life


Diminished 
To 
A: 

"Cool Story" 
     

🍒  Bro   🍒


At A Safe Distance
Outside The 11224
Zip Code 





Moonwalked Past 
Yesteryear's
Cold Case Files


Outlined In Chalk


Cyberstalked


Deactivated 
Social Media
To Squash


Inferences Void Of Thought


Criss Crossed
Imaginary
 Beef


The Skeletons In Your Closet
Has Yet To Show Up
On My News Feed


#Tag 
Suggestions
Frequently Mentioning 


Empaths Attract
Narcissistic 
Grandstanding 


Of
Boundless 
Grandiosity 




Psychopath Free 📚 Jackson MacKenzie



Self Inflicted Slashed Arteries


Bleeding Out In The Open 


Olive's Oil
Leafy Greens 
Misled As Spinach


Doing Favors 
With No 
Swordsmanship 


Bluto
Pop-eyed 
Savagery 


Heightens Arbitrary 
Wars
Lacking Internal

P
E
A
C
E


Let 
No One 
Put Asunder



🎶... Your Best Success 
Is My Worst 
Blunder...🎶 




PoeticParable

Brooklynites 
Unstoppable
Ishtar 



© LaToya S. C.



I Put My Life On These Tracks
You Act Like Ya'll Don't 
Want To Pay Me For
 The Facts

Luckily My Therapy Is To Rap

I Just Bared 
My Soul
I Don't Expect Nothing Back 





I Put My Heart 
Into This
This Is Much More 
Than Marketed Music

The Reason I Got A Market To Do This

People Going Through Pain
I'm Just Walking Them
Through It


No comments:

Post a Comment