Saturday, May 2, 2020

Knowledge Add On Cipher



Appears as if I was unknowingly entered
in some type of contest, race or game
without my consent.


Never have I dealt with such intensified negativity
in attempts to prevent me from existing, naturally - as I am.


I don't operate off ego - yet, give acknowledgement where it is due.
I have grown tremendously during the 19 month charade
of being  unlawfully separated from my daughter.


In highlighting the positives of expansion
one must be cognizant of their negatives as well.


Without outside interaction and dialogue from others - temporarily morphed me into a self absorbed - non essential worker, during quarantine (COVID-19).


The last several days were spent proving to the relentlessly probing, Unseen Eye Of Corruption - undiluted truths - and in returned have repeatedly displayed, they don't give a fuck about me as a woman, mother nor human being.


I am merely a tool for their entertainment - whom they believe isn't deserving of a life on my own accord - born to serve a specific agenda towards their insatiable greed, lacking merit & or a worthy cause.



Albeit, it has taken me outside of my element - and gifted me discernment.



Law 47: 
Do Not Go Past The Mark You Aimed For; In Victory, Learn When To Stop. 

In all your cross examinations... most important of all, let me repeat the injunction to be ever on the alert for a good place to stop. Nothing can be more important than to close your examination with triumph. So many lawyers succeed in catching a witness in a serious contradiction; but, not satisfied with this, go on asking questions, and taper off their examination until the effect on the jury of their advantage is lost altogether. 

The Art Of Cross-Examination, Francis L. Wellman, 1913

Understand: You must be guided by reason. To let a momentary thrill or an emotional victory influence or guide your moves will prove to be fatal. When you attain success, step back. Be cautious.  When you gain a victory, understand the part played by the particular circumstances of a situation, and never simply repeat the same actions again and again. History is littered with the ruins of victorious empires and the corpses of dead leaders who could not learn to stop  and consolidate their gains. 

~* Robert Greene 


The Color Red =  Movement Must Cease
Even When The Color Green Emerges Again
Allowing One To Move Forward
Proceed With Caution

Seeing A Red Rose In Your Hand
Alerted Me: 
Sister - Stop!


To Feel You
To Feel Me

Always Remember:
Be, Exist
You're Freer 

Then They Have 
Tricked You Into
Believing 

Participating In The Lies Of Others
Robs One Of Their Spiritual Essence
Depleting Energy
Unnecessarily 

Live! 

~* My Protective Rose *~ 




© LaToya S. C.



I Am Motivation

We Don't Own
Nothing On This Earth
But Our Soul

That's The Lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment