Friday, April 24, 2020

Learn, Unlearn, Relearn



Every 7 years Consciousness changes
Every 11 years intelligence changes
Every 18 years lifestyle changes

It is the rule of the sun



Many cannot apprehend life outside of the typical triangle.




People tend to perceive life in "Person’s", "Place’s",  & "Thing’s". Entrapping themselves, in  systematic thought patterns, of repetitive "corners".  Seldom evolving, to grasp meanings or concepts throughout their triangular life span. 




I am, perceive and live life circular.



A circle consists of no points (corners). It has neither a beginning nor end. There is no set direction, but to keep moving. 

I see, my thoughts, my perception and all I continue to learn as water, within the circle of my being. Water is interchangeable.  Different names are given to its various forms:


Solid- Ice
Liquid- water
Gaseous- water vapor

(snow, rain,  hail, dew, clouds, fog, oceans, lakes… etc)


In all of water’s various forms it is essential for survival. 


~* Myspace Blog - Written May 18, 2008 *~


The words above emitted from my being 
after conversing with
 my soul brother

 A written testament 
of my mentality and perception
of the world 11 years ago


From then - until present date
Through life experiences
I've gained the understanding as to why

One must

Learn, Unlearn, Relearn

As  consciousness
evolves to a higher
plateau

Engulfed in a fire of  systematic trauma
served as a form of 
renewal

Nonstop Pain - Inhumanely Devastating
Eroding aspects of my being
No longer needed - it crippled me

Whatever life takes away
It is replaces
in ways unfathomable

In interacting with a gentleman
Who Shall Remain Nameless
Presented countless opportunities

To venture back in time
to see what once was
and the unexpectedness
of what has yet to materialize

Knowing any of this 
in advance
would take away from what it was meant to teach

To both of them
I am infinitely
Grateful

© LaToya S. C.







It's Written In The Stars
In A Language 
That Used To Be Ours 



There Are Some Who Feel The Same
No Need To Be Ashamed
That You're A God 





No comments:

Post a Comment