Thursday, April 9, 2020

Soul



It is my belief
All writers & creatives
Have a piece of themselves

Expressed
During the inception
Of discovering

Their innate abilities

That remains
At all 
Times

Resonating with their being




~*You Can't See Me*~

What makes you think
By looking at me
You can see who I am
You think by listening to my words
That you'll understand

You judge me by my actions
And the way that I speak
If that's what you're looking at
You can't see me

You can't feel what I feel
When I am alone
Can't see
What I've seen
Can't hear
What I've heard

You can't react
To the actions and decisions 
I've made
Can't feel when
I'm alone or afraid

You can't look at my appearance
And know what's within
If I let you inside
You wouldn't know where to begin

So don't pass judgement
And think 
you know me

Because I am a door
That is 
locked

And you do not
Have the 
key

© LaToya S. C. 


With age
I've expanded my
Vocabulary

Transcending obstacles & experiences
To grasp the concept of

Living

Understanding

Artistry Is Truth

 In Simplistic
 Form



Never claimed to be perfect
that's an impossible dream

I'm just saying I'm worth it

That's the responsible thing










Everyone in life has a gift, what one person is born with another may never grasp, therefore every human is a gift to each other. 

What you may not know and understand another may know everything about and can teach you what they know, and the only way to obtain such knowledge and gifts from others you have to stop, listen, and pay attention to what they are saying so they may give you the gift of understanding that they have within their selves. 

If you don't stop to listen to what others have to say into consideration you might as well be the only person alive. 

In other words by listening to others you might learn something you didn't already know or something you never thought of or about. 

By doing so
You get to see the world through someone else's eyes
And view point. 

Which will help and teach you
To learn and understand things in ways
Other than your own. 





No comments:

Post a Comment