Saturday, April 18, 2020

Life Cannot Fast Forward, Rewind Or Be Erased




How is it possible to endure
 several forms of torture 
psychologically

Be on the receiving end 
of guerrilla warfare 
manipulative tactics 

For
more then 
a year

 Then out of the 
blue 
the opposite suddenly presents itself ?


 Especially during a time 
when the world is experiencing 
a global pandemic

My Uneducated
"Guess"
says:

 Surfaced 
Anger 
Of another's concealed fear


No one or group of individuals
waits this long
 to be of assistance

Especially
When the vulnerability of a child, my daughter
 is at stake


These words:
are to honor
automatic skepticism


My trust has been broken
beyond anyone attempting to offer
 a quick fix

To  whomever believes they can "repair" 
almost 19 months
of unlawful separation

KNOWING

Who I am 
as a woman, mother and law abiding citizen
has been taken for granted

Is insulting
to an inexcusable
injury

What looks like help
isn't always what it seems
 at first glance

Or maybe I am still haunted
by those who have already came in the guise of support
 only to sabotage from the inside out

Even the worst of the worst
prayer's don't take this long
to be answered.

The answer in reality
is my daughter being within my vicinity
instead of me typing these words without her

That is the solution - not this illusion
of being consumed 
by one's own consumption


Message 
form
Divine Guidance

Allow your emotions to at first be heightened 
then simmer down 
when you are more level headed - clarity is obtained


I am a pawn in someone else's
sick, sadistic, calloused heart
 game

I know that much to be true

The  relentless toxicity 
are the individuals who refuse to accept
that they too are a pawn

Grandiose - outwardly persona's
reflect magical thinking 
turned, asinine beliefs

The insatiable need to elevate 
to a higher position 
without putting in any effort besides deception


Operating off inbreed desires 
to skip intricate steps
and levels of understanding 


Of the same board 
we all 
travel upon... 


It is imperative for me to 
Pause
and self reflect

Those who believe they can get something for nothing
is everyone else's fool
to be used 

 I have 
Nothing else to take
or give to the greedy

Who believe
I am a reflection of their
neediness 

My most valuable possession
isn't up for grabs
and must remain intact 

By detaching
Then going back
with knowledge of self 

Ruled by awareness

Not morsels 
given to me 
by those who lack integrity

And have yet
to operate
off merit 


© LaToya S. C. 


See
Where I'm 
Going

I Get To FLY



Humility's Infections

I Just Want My Kids

To Have The Same
P.E.A.C.E.


I'm Blessed With

No comments:

Post a Comment