Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Part 2: The Power Of Moments 🧬


When I want to study/learn, I disconnect myself from all distractions ensuring I am focused on the material of my choosing.  

Upon reconnecting to the outside world via the internet at 7:44pm 🤯 I heard what I read a few hours earlier emitting out of the mouth of a YouTuber I was told about less than 24 hours ago. 

 Video: Oneness Vs Individual consciousness (Young Pharoh)

 Learning Material/Book 📖 Sacred Geometry :

 7.23
is the wavelength of our universe, this 3rd dimension.
As you go up into dimensional levels,
the wavelength gets shorter and shorter, with higher and higher energy... 

Just as with a piano, there's spaces between the notes, so that when you hit one note, there's a very definite place where the next note is. 

 In this waveform universe we exist in, there is a very definite place where the next dimensional level exists... 



Why I scrolled down & selected a specific video
bypassing more than twenty, just to hear words previously read
come out of someone else's mouth = intangibles

 The aforementioned occurred within 3 minutes of watching said Youtuber

I hit the ⏸ button
and have yet to listen to the rest of what he's saying because I was instantly amazed!
A jolt of energy went into me and gave me goosebumps.

 I don't think it's possible to process information
while your entire body is undergoing
 a specific sensation.

 I just had unbearable cramps and they literally stopped hurting 🤯
my body is
awe inspired.

 My interest is beyond piqued
as to why specific individuals can pass off information
with the uncanny ability to coincide with what I am already immersed in
 on my own accord.

Synchronicity
 The power of moments
 or manifestation. 



Elevate It
Tap Into
Your Directions...



From Your Root
To Your
Crown

Let Your Center
Shine Bright
And Reflect The Light


 G.od U.niverse N ature 7️⃣🌌🦅.


No comments:

Post a Comment